Saturday 17 November 2012

Sample Resignation Letter



Dear Manager,

                   Please accept my letter of resignation from the position of  Software Engineer with Company Name, effective from today with my last working day will be on Date. Kindly accept my resignation and relieve me of my duties.

Allow me to record a note of thanks for the numerous opportunities awarded to me for my professional and personal development during my 5 years here. I am proud to be a part of this esteemed organization which has groomed me to where I am today.

Please feel free to contact me, if you require any assistance after my departure. It will be my pleasure to assist in any way I can.

I wish you and the company success at future endeavours.

Yours Sincerely
Prasobh.K      
Designation,
Company Name

No comments:

Post a Comment